AAAS 2018 Annual Meeting Tote Bag Design Contest
We are looking for original designs that reflect the premise of advancing science into innovation for the societal benefit. The winning entry will be featured on official meeting tote bags.
Instruction and Guidelines:
- Submissions must be your own artwork!
- Design may include line art, text, original artwork and is limited to one color, which will be blue ink (Pantone Color #PMS 653) printed on white canvas.
- Tote bags are made of 100% white cotton with blue handles and include AAAS logo under the winning art piece and the sponsor logo on the opposite side.
- Your design should fit on 10” by 10” space above AAAS logo.
- All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Tote Bag Contest” as a low-resolution (.jpg or .pdf) file.
- If your design is chosen, we will require a high-resolution vector file (.eps or .ai format).
The theme of the 2018 Annual Meeting is Advancing Science: Discovery to Application and your design should reflect that idea.
Entry Deadline and Judging:
The deadline for submission is July 25, 2017.
- Selection of the winning design will be made by AAAS art committee and winner announced by August 15, 2017.
- The winner will be announced on the Annual Meeting website and social media outlets and receive free registration to the 2018 Annual Meeting and a year-long subscription to Science digital.
We reserve the right to decline any design with inappropriate or offensive content or imagery. By submitting your artwork to the competition, you are authorizing AAAS for its reproduction on 2018 Annual Meeting tote bags, as well as its use in all related marketing efforts. The winning design will be put on all tote bags handed out to attendees of the AAAS 2018 Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas.