Annual Meeting Mobile App
Download the Annual Meeting mobile app for the most up-to-date program information.The app features floor maps, personal scheduler, networking opportunities, and more.
Meeting Room Assignments
Tired of conference rooms that are either too empty or standing-room-only? We would like to know which sessions you are most enthusiastic about! Rooms have been temporarily assigned for all sessions, but we are eager for your feedback. Follow these simple steps by January 20 and help us determine rooms for meeting sessions:
- Download the app by searching the App Store or Google Play for “AAAS Events”
- Choose the 2019 Annual Meeting tab
- On the main dashboard, click on the “Program” tab
- Browse the program and use the star icon on the left-hand side to “favorite” the sessions, lectures, and events you are interested in
Meeting App Features
Here are some of the features of the Annual Meeting app. Be sure to explore the app yourself before the meeting starts!
- Browse the schedule of events/sessions by date and time
- Use the interactive maps to locate events and sessions of interest (coming soon)
- New this year: filter program listings by tapping several categories at the same time under the “Program” tab. Return to the top of the program for each day to re-arrange event types you’re interested in attending
- Build a personalized schedule by clicking on the star icon on left-hand side of each event
- Use the Activity Feed icon to plug into conversations about the Annual Meeting as they develop
- Connect with fellow attendees by setting up your personal profile