Registration Information for the 2020 AAAS Annual Meeting
Meeting Registration Rates
- General Attendee
- Retired Professional
Full Access registration includes access to:
• Scientific Sessions
• Special Sessions
• Topical Lectures
• Town Halls
• Science Films Viewings
• All Public Events (see below)
Public Events Only registration includes access to:
• Plenary Lectures
• Science Career Workshops
• Sponsored Workshops
• Expo Stage session debriefs and interviews
• Exhibitor presentations (including NASA, European Commission)
• Family Science Days
To qualify for the reduced rates:
• AAAS members are required to indicate the email address associated with their account;
• Postdocs and teachers are required to provide their institution and chair or principal investigator’s name;
• Students are required to indicate their institution’s name and graduation year;
• Retired Professionals are required to indicate their retirement year and institution;
• Members of registered groups will need their group code.
• If you are ineligible for discount, the prevailing rates will apply.
Member of the press?
Press registration is now available on EurekAlert! website.
AAAS cancellation policy
Cancellations must be received in writing by January 24, 2020, 5 PM EST. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after this date. Refunds are subject to a $50 processing fee and will be issued no sooner than 4 weeks after the meeting. Written cancellations may be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AAAS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the meeting due to unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified.
Online registration is open and will remain open throughout the meeting. You are also welcome to register for the meeting on-site at the Washington State Convention Center, during the following dates and times:
- Thursday, February 13
- 7:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 14
- 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 15
- 7:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 16
- 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Badges are required to attend all events. Registration to attend the free public events must be done on site. Pre-conference workshops require registration as space is limited.
Information about our cancellation policy, substitutions, and other commonly asked questions are available on our registration FAQs. For further assistance in the registration process, please contact our registration provider Experient.
Toll-free telephone number: (800) 388-8507
International telephone number: (240) 439-2953
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. EST