2020 AAAS Annual Meeting Tote Bag Design Contest
We are looking for original designs that reflect the premise of Envisioning Tomorrow’s Earth. The winning entry will be featured on official meeting tote bags.
The theme of the 2020 Annual Meeting is Envisioning Tomorrow’s Earth. This Annual Meeting celebrates the scientific position on appreciating and addressing the future of planet Earth by considering and collaborating with advances across disciplines, and the ways in which scientists are building networks with policymakers and the public to work more effectively and best take advantage of the many new developments that science and technology are introducing at an ever-increasing pace.
Contestants are encouraged to reflect on the meeting theme in their designs.
- Submissions must be your own artwork!
- Design may include line art, text, original artwork and is limited to one color.
- Tote bags will include AAAS logo under the winning art piece and the sponsor logo on the opposite side.
- Your design should fit on 10” by 10” space above AAAS logo.
- All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Tote Bag Contest” as a low-resolution (.jpg or .pdf) file.
- If your design is chosen, we will require a high-resolution vector file (.eps or .ai format).
Entry Deadline and Judging:
The deadline for submissions is July 15, 2019.
- Selection of the winning design will be announced by July 22, 2019.
- The winner will be announced on the Annual Meeting website and social media outlets and receive free registration to the 2020 Annual Meeting in Seattle and a year-long subscription to Science digital.
- Please note that the free registration and a year-long subscription to Science are not transferable.
We reserve the right to decline any design with inappropriate or offensive content or imagery. By submitting your artwork to the competition, you are authorizing AAAS for its reproduction on 2019 Annual Meeting tote bags, as well as its use in all related marketing efforts. The winning design will be put on all tote bags handed out to attendees of the AAAS 2020 Annual Meeting in Seattle, WA.