Download the PDF of the 2020 AAAS Annual Meeting Pocket Guide.
Have you had a chance to explore the program? Here are some short cuts to discover the research and issues important to you:
- Interested in sessions involving your discipline? Browse the sessions by discipline.
- For those who want to look into different visions of future Earth, the scientific sessions are also grouped by track.
- You can also browse the program by speaker index.
- Join discussions on timely subjects in one of the Town Halls.
- Enjoy select science films in the Screening Room.
- Watch live recordings of popular scientific podcasts at the Sci-Mic stage.
Have other strategies to mine the program? Share them with the AAAS Annual Meeting Community page – log in with your AAAS membership information to post.